At Refresh Recovery in San Diego, our highly experienced and trained staff has an empathetic approach to treating clients with schizophrenia and other mental health disorders conditions.
What is Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder and is responsible for a variety of symptoms. Medical professionals frequently explain that individuals may not invariably differentiate their thoughts from reality.
Symptoms of schizophrenia comprise:
- Fantasies – uncommon views not founded on fact
- Confused beliefs founded on hallucinations or illusions
- losing interest in everyday activities
- Hallucinations – hearing or seeing something that does not exist
- Avoiding people, even family, and friends
- Not caring about hygiene nor personal appearance