Am I Depressed? 10 Signs That You May Need Help
Depression is a severe mental illness that should not be taken lightly. If you are experiencing any of the following signs, it may be time to seek help from a professional.
You may be depressed if you:
- Feel hopeless or helpless
- Lose interest in things you once enjoyed
- Have low energy or fatigue
- Experience changes in your appetite or weight
- Sleep more or less than usual
- Have difficulty concentrating
- Feel restless or irritable
- Think about death or suicide
There might be a difference between being sad and having a depressive condition that doesn’t let you experience life fully, Refresh Recovery mental health treatment San Diego we’d like to provide a space to answer your questions on depression as well as the opportunity to take the first step towards change.